HR Business Partner – 1003445711834151
£250 to £350
HR Business Partner – Norwich – Rate Negotiable (Inside IR35) – 5 Month Contract Initially
Our client is a large public sector organisation who requires a HR Business Partner to plan, facilitate, drive and support the delivery of the people elements of their portfolio of transformation programmes.
* The primary accountability is to develop, deliver, embed and evaluate plans and strategies for people change, influencing business leaders and working in collaboration with Strategic HR Business Partners and the full range of corporate and business colleagues. In addition, to ensure plans are in line with broader strategies for service improvement, savings targets, or responding to pervasive people issues.
* Lead people change expert in multi-disciplinary project teams, ensuring that the project team receives relevant and accurate advice and support for people-related topics based on evidence and risk analysis, and mobilising specialist expertise from the wider HR team where appropriate.
* Ensure that the full range of people-related change is considered and applied as appropriate for each project (for example policy, contracts, organisation structure, role design, communications and engagement, learning and development, coaching, mentoring, TUPE, people data, recruitment and retention, management and leadership approaches, diversity and inclusion, wellbeing).
* Demonstrable experience of working effectively with services, leaders and professionals to develop, plan and implement people-related policies, strategies or programmes for change.
* Successfully delivered service improvement and managed organisational change, working with senior leaders.
* Experience in using best practice / evidence-based change management
* Has successfully influenced and advised senior colleagues based on evidence, risk analysis, and a relationship of trust.
* Experience in the effective interpretation and presentation of information for planning, performance management and service delivery.
* Has successfully worked in a matrix approach and as part of multi-disciplinary project teams.
* Experience of line management and of managing own team through change.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.