HR Assistant – 100834-1
HR Assistant – £35,000 per annum – Atherstone – 9 Month Contract (likely extension)
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a HR Assistant to help with the implementation of services, policies, and programs aimed at maintaining a safe and positive environment. You will also support with their recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
* Recruiting and staffing logistics
* Performance management and improvement tracking systems
* Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and recordkeeping
* Employee relations
* Company-wide committee facilitation
* Communication between the company and employees
* Compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping
* Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting
* Employee services
* HR filing system
* Some payroll work when this function is on leave etc so can deputise.
* Ensuring policy is up to date etc
* Managing Ask HR function answering staff queries on general subjects.
* Previous similar role but will take a view.
* Must have high degree of ethics as will deal with very confidential information
* Able to effectively multitask
* MSFT Tools such as Excel/Word/Power Point – intermediate
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.