HR Advisor- RQ387292
£15 to £16
Hr Advisor- £16ph Umbrella- Contract- Dudley
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Dudley on a contract basis. They are looking for a HR Advisor who has experience with Policies and Casework.
Some Key responsibilities:
– To be responsible for adhering to legislative requirements and Policies and Procedures including, but not exclusively health & safety, Data Protection and Internet/Email use.
– To assist in managing cover for the duty rota for the HR Employee Relations and Traded Services Sections.
– Providing advice and guidance on employment legislation and policies , contributing to policy development and delivering training.
– In the event of information not being able to be sourced through the website, provide advice and guidance to managers on all employment related matters including absence management, performance, disciplinary and grievance, redundancy, equality and diversity and other employee relations matters enabling managers to apply consistent and effective line management practice
– Contribute to policy development, supporting the HR Specialists – ER and HR Traded Services, as appropriate
-To participate in a Performance Review and Development meeting and undertake a plan of training where necessary.
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.