Tyne and Wear
Hr Advisor (Remote)
Sunderland, SR2 | £14ph Umbrella | 3 Month Contract | Full Time | Start ASAP
To support the provision of general HR advice to managers and employees on routine HR issues, straightforward employee relations matters, HR policies, HR procedures and terms and conditions of service.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* To work successfully on an agile basis.
* To support managers at sickness absence review meetings, support Investigating Officers during investigative processes and to provide HR advice and support on matters of discipline, grievance, performance management and staffing proposals.
* To build effective working relationships at all levels and provide solutions focussed support and guidance.
* To develop and maintain effective working relationships with trade unions.
* To actively promote equality, inclusivity and diversity in the operation and delivery of services
* Must be able to effectively deliver a service and work in role from a remote basis with virtual support and contact
To be suitable for this position you will need to hold the following:
* Degree or CIPD Qualification with experience in a Generalist HR role
* Strong understanding of HR Policies and Employment Law a must!
* Highly competent user of Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, Excel as well as HR Databases
* Background working in a HR Team in a Local Government or Public Sector
If you are interested in this position and feel it is the right role for you, please contact Anna at STR Group Services by sending over an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, where you will then be contacted.
Please note: Where high number of applications are in received, we are unable to contact all potential candidates.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.