HR Administrator (Recruitment)
HR Administrator (Recruitment) – Bristol (WFH) – Initial 3 Month Contract – £11.20ph Umbrella (Inside IR35)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator (Recruitment) to join the team of a public sector organisation based in Bristol.
The Recruitment Team is currently working remotely so candidates will need to be able to work from home.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Taking candidates through pre-employment checks
* Requesting DBS checks when required
* Requesting medical checks
* Sending and chasing references
* Using an online applicant tracking system to help the manager raise a vacancy, arrange interviews and send offer letters to candidates
* Keep in contact with candidates so they are ready for their first day
* Researching and writing adverts in line with their recruitment brand
* Creating vacancy templates on the system and post vacancies to their careers site and any other external advertising platforms being used
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Must have previous HR / Recruitment admin experience
* Customer service focused
* High attention to detail
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.