£22,000 to £25,000
We are looking for a reliable multitasking individual who is capable of thinking on their feet and who is used to problem solving and keeping things running smoothly. Good Microsoft / Excel /Power Point skills are important .This position covers several areas of responsibility and gives scope for growth within the business.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Ensure Certificates e.g. public liability are current within due dates on notice board
* Office operation expenditure management: water/power/ insurance
* Maintain emergency contact lists and act as reception for answering the phones
* Assist with basic HR functions, paperwork for new employees, ensure reviews with existing staff are done, tracked and sent to accountant/ company HR consultants.
* Keeping track of holidays and lieu days taken.
* Initial Recruitment pre-screening
* Assist with ISO management – audit preparation ensuring ISO paperwork is kept updated.
* Ensuring Covid protection rules are followed – floor signs etc
* Support logistics with various small packaging deliveries and requests
* Assisting with remote support and implementations
* Supporting the Account Managers & Project Engineer, this includes basic technical drawings (support and training will be given), updating various paperwork and various admin tasks. Preparing Tool Bags, accessories etc for visits
* Maintain the PPE in the workshop ( goggles/eyewash/first aid kits )
* Managing performance of the office cleaners, ensuring building maintenance, bin collections, etc. occur on schedule.
* Ensuring office supplies are up to date -that the office is stocked at the best price.
* Making sure Hygiene of the kitchen is maintained
* Management of the company car maintenance & usage logging.
* Track and arrange yearly PAT testing
* Fire Extinguisher yearly checks and co-ordinate regular fire drill exercises
* Ensure workshop and storeroom is maintained clean and tidy
* Stock check materials inventory of products and spare parts & advise on low stock .
* Maintain and Update company BMS documents
* Other Technical Admin related tasks that may from time to time be required to support the team.
* Qualified OR qualified by experience
* Experience of working as an Administrator SMEs
* Strong communication and management skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Attention to detail are essential in all aspects of the daily execution of your responsibilities.
* Integrity, clean neat appearance
* Team player
* Competitive basic salary
* Opportunity to join a fast growing, expanding company
* Generous Holiday entailment
* Free parking
* Pension & Health care
* Modern offices
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.