HR Administrator- 5129883
Hr Administrator- £12ph Umbrella- Leeds- Contract
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team on a contract basis as a HR Administrator/support officer. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional person who wants to play a leading role in providing HR Support to the HR Team.
The key responsibilities will include:
– To provide a full and comprehensive HR administrative support service within the HR team.
– To undertake HR contractual administration and maintenance of records, i.e. setting up new starters, issuing contractual documents, liaising with payroll to ensure the prompt payment of employees etc.
– To administer the recruitment process, liaising with recruiting managers and applicants to ensure the application and appointment process is followed and new starter details received.
– To download and prepare HR information packs, including, recruitment, disciplinary, change management and learning and development, following the correct administrative processes.
– To ensure HR led meetings are facilitated in a timely and professional manner, including recruitment assessments, assisting interview panels and setting up learning and development initiatives by ensuring rooms and equipment are prepared in advance.
– To prepare correspondence for starters, leavers, contractual changes etc., ensuring completion of all administration processes.
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.