HR Administrator- 2 month contract- Westminster, London- £17.32 ph umbrella
Our client are a large housing association looking for a HR administrator to be based from their London offices.
The role will involve providing administrative support, within the Shared Services Team in order to ensure the successful implementation and completion of team/departmental objectives. The successful candidate will also be Involved in the input and cleanse of data in the HR System.
-To develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support our customers.
-To put the customer at the heart of our work, ensuring a solutions-based service that adheres to the set principles.
-To update and maintain systems/ records to ensure that information/data is kept up to date and accurate and that KPI’s are met.
-To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
-To undertake general administrative duties such as: update the HR system with any life cycle changes
-Dealing with correspondence, time and absence processes, file management and document storage, etc. thereby supporting the efficient and effective operation of the Shared Services team.
* Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
* Understanding of UK right to work eligibility criteria.
* Experience of Microsoft packages specifically: MS Excel (Intermediate), MS Word (Intermediate).
* HR or L&D administration experience in a fast-paced HR team.
* HR systems reporting experience (Desirable)
For further information and to apply please contact Victori at STR on 02392 322309 and email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.