HR Administrator – Kingston
STR Group are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to be based on site at a Local Authority in Kingston.
Length: 6 weeks,rolling
Start Date: ASAP
The main responsibilities of the role is to provide key co-ordinating support to the wider HR community in relation to the Council’s HR committee.
You will be supporting the Lead Consultant in the delivery of employment policy and engagement projects.
* Providing a forward plan for the council’s HR committee.
* Co-ordinating and formatting committee reports to ensure compliance with statutory deadlines.
* Support the Lead Consultant with implementation of policy changes, this includes research and publishing on our website.
* Providing support for People Performance and Development Committee submit ions ensuring that an efficient forward planning process is in place and follow up on actions and decisions to ensure they are implemented.
* Providing wider administrative support to the policy and reward team as required. This may include diary management, managing meetings, sending invitations drafting agendas and taking notes.
If you are interested in this contract, please apply now!
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.