Housing Officer – Huddersfield – Contract
We are recruiting a Housing Officer to be based at a local authority in Huddersfield.
As a Housing Officer you will be providing a front line housing service to prevent homelessness within the private rented sector.
You will be undertaking property inspections and assessments under relevant housing legislation. Improving property conditions and management practices through mediation.
* Homelessness is prevented.
* An appropriate level of case work is carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
* Customers receive an excellent service and are dealt with efficiently and appropriately through the provision of a high quality and value for money service.
* Positive relationships are developed with customers, colleagues and a range of internal/external agencies
* Accurate records and casework files are effectively maintained.
* Appropriate solutions and support is provided to customers to resolve their housing problems in a timely and efficient manner.
If you are interested in this contract opportunity, please apply now!
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.