Housing Officer 22.10.19-1
Housing Officer – Ipswhich – £15.86 per hour umbrella – 2 month contract
STR group are looking for an Housing Officer to provide Sickness Cover in a team tasked with providing a housing management service that meets the identified needs of customers and wider community.
– Provide a high level housing management service that meets the needs and expectations of current and future residents and the wider community.
– Provide tenancy and resident management in line with the prescribed policies and practices.
– Meet all legislative and regulatory requirements, ensuring the provision of quality and safe homes.
– Develop, build and maintain relationships with tenants and other key stakeholders to ensure effective management of housing services.
– Ensuring the effective management of complaints.
– Update and maintain all manual and computerised records of complaints.
Necessary skills / experiences:
– NVQ level 3 in relevant area.
– Full driving licence.
– Experience in a similar role previously.
– Knowledge of the relevant regulations and legislation.
– Institute of Housing Qualification (desirable).
– Experience managing staff (desirable).
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Charles Smith at STR Group on 02392 322 381 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.