Housing Engagement/Communications Officer
Housing Engagement Officer- £20ph Umbrella- North East London- Contract until March 2019
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in North East London as a Engagement/Communications Officer. The Housing Engagement officer will be responsible for delivering effective communication across the clients housing tenants, leaseholders, customers and stakeholders. The right candidate will also be delivering effective customer engagement using a range of communication channels.
Some Key Responsibilities:
– Preparing draft communication, publicity and information material
– Working closely with appropriate senior member of managements for verification of material as required.
– Writing articles, gathering copy, collating photographs, proof reading, editing and formatting newsletters, magazines and briefing documents for internal and external written communications
– To have good professional knowledge and some experience of the core professional disciplines of marketing, media, internal and digital communications
– To generate positive stories that uphold the client’s narrative and be able to write and produce content appropriate for different channels.
– Skills in digital marketing/communications for example marketing, social media and content marketing
– Experience of clear writing skills and the ability to write for a range of different audiences and channels.
– Knowledge of proactive and reactive media relations
– Experience of creating video and inforgraphics for digital platforms
This role closes on the 28th November 2019.
To apply please send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.