Hospital and PMS Team Lawyer
Hospitals and Primary Medical Services Team Lawyer
Full time (37 hrs)
6 month contract
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and dynamic organisation, to have a real impact on the standard of care received in hospitals and health services. This position will be within the Care Quality Commission’s Governance and Legal Services team, providing legal advice on a variety of interesting civil enforcement matters.
Your role will involve:
* Providing legal advice across CQC in line with service standards
* Providing support and supervision to legal officers/trainees, and paralegals
* Undertake complex case and policy development work (support where appropriate)
* Build strong relations with CQC colleagues, and support the wider legal team to provide an excellent legal service
Skills and experience:
* Qualified solicitor/barrister/cilex with either 2+ years PQE, or newly qualified with substantial experience providing legal advice in a health regulation/ public sector setting
* Excellent communication skills and able to present complex legal information
You should be experienced in managing caseloads, and have regulatory or enforcement experience.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job reference 84761. If you do not hear back within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.