Healthy Streets Project Officer
£15 to £17
Healthy Streets Support Officer – Enfield – Currently working from home.
£15-17 per hour via umbrella. The role is inside ir35.
An initial 6-month placement with potential for the post to become permanent in the future.
About the Programme
The Healthy Streets programme aims to make active travel safe and accessible for people who live, work and visit Enfield. We deliver a range of schemes across the Borough to deliver a connected network of walking and cycling routes and facilities, encouraging behaviour change through a combination of street re-design, events, cycle training, and a range of services.
About the Role
We are looking for someone to join our dynamic team to support the Healthy Streets Programme Management Office. This will be a busy role, providing support to a range of personnel across the team, including the Programme Director.
The main purpose of this role is to:
* Provide support to the Head of PMO by leading on the scheduling of Project Reviews, Programme Boards, contractor reviews and meetings with the emergency services.
* Produce records of decisions and actions from a series of meetings as required by the Head of PMO and/or Programme Director.
* Conduct periodic site visits across Enfield to take images of projects under construction.
* Assist in the development of a range of standardised documents and ‘how to guides’ for use by other team members to drive consistency in ways of working.
* Through liaison with Project Managers, co-ordinate the weekly programme brief by ensuring the slides are updated and ready to present.
* Through liaison with Project Managers, co-ordinate the content for a series of regular political briefings on various aspects of the programme.
* Supporting the wider programme through a range of additional activities, including attending occasional community events, some of which may be held in the evening or weekends.
You will be joining a committed and dedicated team providing essential programme support. You are likely to be supportive of active travel initiatives. You will have the flexibility to work from home (core hours typically 10am – 4pm, but there is some flexibility here) or desk space can be made available within the Civic Centre in Enfield Town if that is more preferable (or a combination of home / office).
Any type of qualification in communications / Project Management would be desirable, but is not essential. Likewise experience in recording of meetings and/or delivering social media campaigns will help support any application.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.