Head of Talent (HR)
Head of Talent (HR) – Initial 3 Month Contract – Working From Home – £400 a day Umbrella (Inside IR35)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Talent to join the team of a public sector organisation based in Bracknell.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Working directly to the Assistant Director of HR and OD to lead and maintain strategic Talent Management services, including Organisational Development, Recruitment, Retention and Reward.
* Create strategies and services which will support the organisation in meeting its strategic objectives.
* To be a proactive and accountable member of the HR-OD departmental management team ensuring business continuity is maintained across HR and OD services collectively.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* MICPD, or equivalent educational achievement (Level 7) plus extensive management experience.
* An OD or HR qualification, or equivalent professional knowledge gained through the significant experience working as an OD or Recruitment specialist or as an HR generalist with an OD / Recruitment focus.
* Significant experience of strategically and operationally managing a multi skilled service area, including, OD, LD and Recruitment and Retention.
* Experience of recruitment, retention and reward strategy creation and operational implementation.
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.