Head of Procurement
Interim Head of Procurement – Reading (remote working) – 6 Month contract – £Negotiable day rate – start date ASAP.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Procurement in Reading currently with remote working to work with a leading Telecoms company on providing commercial leadership through delivery of an outsourced, regionalised approach to site management and technical operations.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
* Working with and drive operations to develop, refine and implement a supplier strategy aligned to an outsourced, regionalised approach.
* Create a procurement strategy and actionable plan, with clear gap analysis and control.
* Secure Stakeholder buy in to the strategy.
* Lead and manage RFPs with new and existing suppliers, aligned to the overall supplier strategy.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Practical knowledge of professional service agreements.
* Practical knowledge and a pragmatic approach to running RFPs.
* Drafting statements of work and contracts, ability to read and write key elements of commercial contracts.
* Skilled at working with senior stakeholders.
* Knowledge of surveyors and legal services.
* Telephony sector experience.
Full time, Monday – Friday.
Additional checks will be required on application.
If you are experienced in this field and are interested in this contract, Apply now!
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.