Head Of Goverance
£125 to £620
Head of Governance – London (Holborn or Watford) – Full Time – 3 Month Contract – £125pd – £620pd Limited/ umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of Governance to establish and sustain effective corporate governance within the organisation and ensure that robust governance arrangements are in place.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Ensuring that the governance of the organisation is undertaken to the highest standards
– Assuming the responsibilities of Secretary to the Board of Trustees
– Managing and organising agenda creation
– Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislative and other governance requirements
– Ensuring that appropriate audit trails and systems are used to record decision making
– Periodically review the corporate governance arrangements to ensure that they remain fit for purpose
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
– ICSA qualified or equivalent
– Experience of ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory guidance
– Proven experience and demonstrable working knowledge of Charity law, legal issues associated with governance of companies and charities including Contract law, Health & safety, and Data Protection legislation
– Experience of Managing staff
– Excellent Stakeholder engagement and good communication skills
The rate for this position is £125pd – £620pd Limited/ umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday – Friday 37 hours a week.
This is initially a 3 month contract, but there is potential for extension.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in London (Holborn or Watford).
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.