Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£21,000 to £24,000
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £21,000 (OTE £30,000 in your first-year dependent on performance)
What will you learn to do?
As our Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will learn to source potential clients and grow your business via outbound sales and having a targeted approach, you will be networking on platforms such as LinkedIn to build a pool of candidates in your chosen specialism. We will teach you to become a Recruiting Specialist through our excellent learning and development training academy. You will learn how to develop excellent client and candidate relationships to ensure the highest quality recruitment process in the industry.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at STR Group your role will include:
* Sourcing potential clients to grow your business via outbound sales and targeted approach
* Developing a client / candidate powerbase through networking platforms such as LinkedIn to build a candidate pool in your chosen specialism
* Advertising and marketing of vacancies via a variety of different channels
* Learning how to negotiate Terms of Business with corporate clients
* Understanding that building and nurturing relationships with stakeholders is at the heart of everything we do – longstanding partnerships that last
* Sourcing, screening, assessing and filtering professionally qualified prospective candidates for requisitions
* Working to specified KPIs, Values, Performance Metrics and Financial Targets
* Supporting your brand in other ad hoc activities such as interview arrangements, ID verification and checking relevant qualifications
* Building your own business within the business, something you can own, be passionate about and therefore have full control over your earnings and career progression.
You will be a recent Graduate, or you will be someone that is graduating in the next year. You will be a self-starter who is target / goal oriented with a clear vision of what you want from your career. You will be hard working, punctual, and able to work to tight deadlines. You will have a clear desire to learn, absorb information and apply yourself in a professional environment.
At STR, we pride ourselves on a working environment that promotes excellence throughout. We have been providing specialist permanent and contract recruitment services since 2000 and employ over 150 staff. STR Group is a recruitment company that is comprised of 7 niche brands, each operating within a specific market sector. We truly have something for everyone, whether its Life Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Architecture, Built Environment, Infrastructure, Automation, Maritime or Professional Services, we have exciting opportunities for those who aspire to be the best of the best.
Why you will love STR
We really care and put our people first! So much so our vision and values were created by our people.
Here at the STR Group, our values, culture, and standards underpin that employee engagement is at the heart of our business. We believe in a culture that is challenging yet supportive, ensuring continuous improvement. In line with this vision, we offer a progressive and transparent promotional structure, fully flexible and customisable benefits, and loyalty reward schemes.
What are we offering our Graduate Recruitment Consultants? A career at STR doesn’t just offer exceptional commission, it offers support, guidance and on top of that we offer:
* Increase in salary to £24k upon successful completion of your first year
* Structured, clear, performance-based career progression opportunities with the ability to fast-track promotions
* Opportunity for further education such as a 2-year Business Masters Degree (MSC)
* Commission up to 30% in both permanent and contract recruitment
* A chance to travel and work internationally through one of our network offices and brands
* Modern, slick, state of the art offices with breakout area, dedicated kitchen, and breakfast club
* Flexible and hybrid working policy
* Employee of the Month, Quarter, Directors Lunches, Annual Awards, High Achievers Club to exotic destinations and many more rewards / incentives throughout the year
* Long Service award with special work anniversary celebrations
* Milestone Club with money can’t buy experiences
* 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising by one day each year of service capped at 28 days)
* Health care cash plan and optional private health care
* First-class ongoing Coaching and Learning and Development delivered by an inhouse expert
* Free onsite parking
Time to apply
If you want to be surrounded by industry experts with access to STR’s industry leading in-house training then get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Specialist Iona McCullagh and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
TA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.