General Litigation Lawyer
General Litigation Lawyer – London – 6 month contract – £35.42ph umbrella
Our client is looking for a General litigation solicitor to manage broad range of varied case work relating to roads.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* The person will be advising on issues relating to roads.
* To manage broad range of varied case work activities complying with policies, standards, procedures and service level agreements.
* Deal with complex and non-routine cases exercising appropriate levels of delegation and risk management.
* Maintain accurate and comprehensible case files.
* Co-ordinate all activities relating to the successful completion of the case including.
* Ensure the timely handling of invoices during each case.
* Manage all aspects of the client relationship for each allocated case.
* Align the service provided with the client needs in a way that enhances the Agency’s reputation.
* Build and maintain relationships with clients demonstrating an understanding of commercial, political and policy context including effective use of the relevant client care system.
* Ensure each client is aware of the agreed extent of the service to be provided and cost implications.
Requirement for this role:
* Qualified lawyer or solicitor.
* Experience of government (central or local) and public law issues are essential.
* Drafting and experience of Parliamentary process are desirable but non-essential.
* Experience in the public sector in another country might also be helpful.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV over to email@example.com with the job reference: 84470. If you have not heard back after 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application at this time.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.