Financial Risk Analyst
£55,000 to £65,000
Financial Risk Analyst
Fully Remote | £55,000-£65,000 per annum | Full-Time | Permanent
With over 90 years collaborative experience and a global footprint to cover 5 major continents of the world, our client is a leader in their field and recognised internationally as the integrated agriculture and food supply chain of choice. As a technology driven and artificial intelligence powered company, specialising in block-chain technology for logistics, they are building operations sustainable for the future and rapidly growing their workforce to create dynamic teams integral to their vision of connecting the global ecosystem and changing the way the world ships.
As Financial Risk Analyst, you will identify and analyse the areas of potential risk threatening the assets, earning capacity or success of organisations in the industrial, commercial or public sector. As financial risk analyst, you’ll be responsible for predicting change and future trends, as well as forecasting cost to the organisation.
* Make recommendations to reduce or control risk, which may involve an insurance strategy.
* Work with traders to calculate the risk associated with specific transactions. Liaise with underwriters and insurers.
* Forecast and monitor market trends
* Consider proposed business decisions
* Conduct research to assess the severity of risk
* Conduct statistical analysis to evaluate risk, using software such as SPSS and SAS/STAT
* Review legal documents
* Present ideas via reports and presentations, outline findings and make recommendations for improvements
* Purchase insurance
* Analyse a banks market position and running figures through complex modelling techniques to find value at risk measurements (VAR).
* Part Qualified Accountant – CIMA/ACCA or Degree in relevant financial subject
* 3 Years’ experience working as an Internal/external auditor
* Background working in an international, multicultural organisation – desirable
* Background working within the supply chain/logistics – advantageous
* 35 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
* 5% Company Pension contribution
* SSP – 28 Weeks sick pay coverage
* Corporate Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Income Protection & Childcare Vouchers
* Maternity Leave (52 Weeks) made up of 26 weeks standard, 26 weeks additional.
* Paternity Leave (4 Weeks) an additional week can be purchased.
If you are interested in this post and wish to apply, please send a copy of your CV to Anna Curtis at Insignis Talent.
Due to the high number of applications received to our roles, we are not always able to provide feedback to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 days of applying, conclude that your application has not been successful this time.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.