Financial Modelling Junior
£25,000 to £27,000
Financial Modelling Assistant
Theale | Hybrid 3:2 | £25,000-£27,000 per annum | Temporary to Permanent | Full Time
We are one the worlds largest independent providers of medical and pharmaceutical equipment services across the acute healthcare sector. We have combined our clinical expertise, technical excellence and commercial understanding to help our customers enhance clinical service delivery and are continuing to innovate the way world provides equipment within healthcare services. As of 2022, we have over 1.4M medical devices in over 2700 healthcare establishments across 17 different countries and strive to continue to deliver our service even wider.
Due to growth and heightened workloads within our financial team, we are seeking a Financial Modelling Assistant to join us. This role will initially be on a temporary basis of 2-3 months with the provision for this postholder to remain with us permanently thereafter.
* Support the wider team in recording data, updating excel spreadsheets and templates
* Draft documents and quotes for customers as advised
* Check documents against signed off calculations
* Man the Financial Modelling mailbox acting as first point of contact for all queries
* Supporting the wider team with ad hoc tasks.
Essential Skills & Experience
* Degree in Finance or Accountancy related subject
* Competent with Microsoft Office tools – Excel, Outlook, Word, SharePoint
* Good with numbers and able to transfer large data sets
* Good analytical skills and strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this position and would like to make an application, please send an up-to-date CV to Anna Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.