£26 to £35
Supporting contract negotiations with commercial suppliers to ensure consistent and accurate financial and operational assumptions across multiple bids and providing NPV and IRR calculations to support supplier selection process.
* Delivering effective financial management of commercial disputes including support to negotiation and settlements in order to ensure a win – win position for both and the Supplier.
* Financial support within a multi-disciplinary team for the award of new supplier contracts and supplier financial health assessments including EBIT, Gearing, Investment Capacity and liquidity.
* Key financial support on the award of a new supplier contracts and cost savings initiatives.
* Financial support within a multi-disciplinary team for cost reduction topics to achieve financial targets. Financial support to process improvements to improve business agility and effectivity.
* Preparation of quarterly management accounts including financial analysis for the Board for cost savings initiatives, budget v actual & sensitivity analysis.
* Support the financial forecast and monitoring process for Commercial Suppliers within Detailed Parts Procurement ensuring consolidation, consistency of information and full understanding of operational impacts on the financial position with the UK management team.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.