Oracle Financial Project Manager
£375 to £400
Oracle Financial Project Manager – £375-400 a day- Winchester- 11 month contract (Maternity cover)
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team on a maternity cover basis. This role will support the overall Business Transformation, for changes to Finance “owned” processes and systems eg Hyperion, Oracle, Manhattan. It will also help support the wider transformation activities impacting Finance processes, source data, reporting and financial control.
Some Key responsibilities:
Support the delivery of Finance owned process and system improvements to enable Finance cost efficiency:
– Drive continuous improvement in end to end finance processes
– Identify root cause of inefficiency and propose solutions to address these; document the as is process, and work with the Finance team, 3rd party resource and wider teams to agree proposals for improvement.
– Support the delivery of agreed system and process changes and promote data governance through process compliance
– Develop & deliver training & communications for Finance and wider teams to promote process compliance
– Manage the delivery and planning for assigned transition tasks as part of the wider Finance team transformation:
– Work with Finance team members to understand and influence scope of transition activities
– Ensure there are agreed gateways built in to transition plans and manage virtual resource in tracking the progress of activities
– Support the Finance teams where necessary to ensure standard documentation of processes and policy to deliver an effective transition
Drive Finance involvement in the wider Business Transformation:
– Work with the Business Transformation team, ensuring the finance process and system impacts are understood, influencing plans where relevant.
– Ensure any process or systems changes conform to Finance accounting and control policies.
– Co-ordinate & influence timely and relevant Finance input across allocated programmes of work, throughout the lifecycle of the project, from planning through to early life support
– Drive improvements in the automation of operational KPI/drivers to enable improved financial insight and reporting.
– Ensure appropriate communication of status updates for relevant Finance Stakeholders, subject matter experts, and wider Finance teams on assigned areas. Ensure timely escalation of any risks and issues impacting Finance with proposed mitigating actions.
– Experience of transforming processes and policy with focus on net value add. Evidence of successful change management & management of virtual teams for project delivery.
– Experience of systems implementation, data migration and data governance
– Experience of Project Planning
To apply for this position please email a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.