€60,000 to €80,000
Landshut, Germany | Permanent | €60,000 – €80,000 per annum | Full-Time | Part Remote Working
We are partnered with large European automation company who specialise in the design and supply of warehouse robotics for commercial and logistical businesses. They are currently sourcing for an experienced Financial Accountant to support them from their Germany HQ in Landshut on a hybrid working pattern of 2 days in office, 3 days remote.
* Supporting the Landshut, Germany office with financial planning, financial modelling and financial control of business operations and projects
* Contribute to the financial planning process in close collaboration with the Finance Team: Annual Plan, 12 Month Rolling Forecast, Month/Year End and Reporting
* Work collaboratively with the Managing Director and Project Leaders to support the financial forecast, planning and analysis of major projects for the business unit including the monitor of cash flow, control of project margins, purchases and cost
* Ensure the quality and precision of financial information and accounting data within your scope of activities for moth-end revenue, P&L and cash flow closings
* Be a key point of contact to the administrative outsources company for Financial Accounting and Payroll
* Qualified Accountant with experience in financial modelling, planning and control
* Experience of supporting the financial element of projects, including managing the project margins and monitoring cash flow
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power BI desirable
* Fluent in German & English – MUST
Wish to Apply?
Get in contact with Anna at STR Group Services, by emailing an up-to-date CV in application today!
Tel: 02392 315 073
Due to receiving a high number of applications to our opportunities, we are not always able to contact all applicants with feedback. If you do not hear from us in 5 working days from application, please conclude you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.