Finance Process Analyst (FP&A)
£175 to £200
Finance Process Analyst
Stratford, West London | 6 Month Contract | £175-£200 Day Umbrella | Full-Time | Hybrid
We are seeking an experienced FP&A professional to support a major government organisation with a upcoming finance transformation project. This role will see you support the Project Lead & Global Process Owner to drive the programme and deliver a TOM design & finance strategy planned for completion in 2025.
* Document the current processes, identify detailed business requirements, undertake critical review and analysis and support development of future improved end-to-end global standardised finance processes
* Provide analysis of what RACI (Responsibility, Accountability, Consulted and Informed) element is applicable and what Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are required for each process (manual or automated)
* Prepare and maintain plans for each deliverable, with support from the Global Process Owner
* Identify key cross-workstream dependencies, and work constructively to deliver accordingly
* Manage change control including the identification of the ‘knock-on’ impacts of any changes to the design or implementation timing and ensuring that all changes go through the required governance and approval processes
* Complete all documentation of the ‘to be’ process
* Manage and support the transition of the ‘to be’ process to BAU
* Provide regular workstream updates and inputs into Senior Finance Leadership Team, Finance Innovation team & key Stakeholders
* Identify and record key risks and issues, working to resolve the issues with the stakeholders and escalating to the Finance Innovation programme where appropriate.
* Part/Qualified Accountant – ACA, CIMA, CIPFA, MAAT
* Clear analytical skills and experience with strong demonstrable experience using SAP
* Experience of working on projects for financial improvement including process mapping, developing RACI Charts and KPI controls and risk
* Experience using Microsoft Tools – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project & SharePoint
Wish to Apply?
Get in contact with Anna at STR Group Services, by emailing an up-to-date CV in application today!
Tel: 02392 315 073
Due to receiving a high number of applications to our opportunities, we are not always able to contact all applicants with feedback. If you do not hear from us in 5 working days from application, please conclude you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.