£400 to £450
Finance Manager- £400-450 a day LTD- 6 month contract (possible to extend)- Buckinghamshire
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Gerrards Cross on a contract basis.
Some Key Responsibilities:
1. Manage the production and maintenance of financial planning and reporting models for the Budget, Forecast and Long Term Plans providing robust financial planning assumptions and consolidations under supervision of the S&M Financial Controller.
2. Assist the S&M management team to deliver budgeted or better performance, through the effective, accurate and timely management / production of appropriate financial reporting and timely / accurate / insightful management information. Provide effective business partnering support and challenge to the Engineering and Commercial Management teams driving delivery of efficiencies. Combine quantitative and qualitative data to interpret financial / operational results and provide actionable insights for senior management as part of the financial reporting and planning processes.
3. Maintain and produce financial analytics for the key S&M permanent UKDTH product c£50m revenue (Customer SD/HD pricing, transponder utilisation/profitability), Managed Networks product c£35m revenue (focusing on product profitability) and Media and Data Networks engineering (MDN) commercial accounts. Prepare ad-hoc reports, special projects, and presentations for various internal stakeholders.
4. Manage the monthly accounting process associated with the division’s satellite capacity, Managed Networks and SDC, including satellite utilisation, Opex and assessing /flagging to S&M Financial controller and/ or Finance Director Risks and Opportunities which may impact forecasts / budget.
5. Support the implementation of the S&M division’s satellite product and supply strategies and commercial decision-making process with the provision of high quality financial analysis (e.g. product profitability, Business Cases) to challenge and assist the delivery of growth / optimisation of profit generation and cash flow.
6. Support, challenge and business partner the Satellite Commercial business unit leaders, critically appraising bids for new business and investment proposals, presenting to Investment Committee where required under supervision of S&M Financial controller.
7. Manage and build the modelling of sales commission plans assisting the S&M Financial Controller, ensuring reasonable and yet challenging sales targets are agreed, reflected accurately in models and communicated to the sales teams in a timely manner.
8. Support the Project set up phase and acts as opportunity approver on Sales Force for area of oversight.
1. Demonstrable knowledge of business intelligence and data visualization techniques in MS Excel (Background in data analytics with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills including modeling and advanced formulas/ functions.)
2. Both financial and management accounting experience.
3. Strong communication and presentation skills – such as presenting budgets and/LTP’s to senior Management
4. Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to influence senior members of staff
5. Experience using ERP and business intelligence solutions (e.g. Hyperion, Oracle BI, Sales Force).
To apply for this position please email a up to date CV