Finance Manager 5118521
Cheshire West and Chester
Finance Manager – £25ph Umbrella- Contract – Cheshire
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Cheshire on a contract basis.
To manage a team of staff responsible for ensuring the provision of high quality advice, information, analysis and interpretation to budget holders to underpin effective decision making, meaningful performance management and meet statutory requirements. The post holder will achieve a high level of customer satisfaction levels and make a real and demonstrable difference to the Client’s business.
Some Key Responsibities:
– Manage a specialised area of activity and/or lead and develop new initiatives to ensure that costs, benefits and risks are fully evaluated
– Act as the lead finance service point of contact supporting special projects to ensure the Client’s interests are safeguarded and benefits are realised.
– Harness links with other corporate services, such as HR, ICT, and Policy and with external organisations such as NHS, other Local Authorities, to promote collaborative working across traditional boundaries to tackle shared issues.
– Provide independent challenge, analysis and interpretation of financial and performance information to ensure that to ensure that inefficiencies, irregularities and performance variances (financial and non financial) are investigated and opportunities for improved service delivery and performance management are identified and implemented.
Some Key Skills:
– In depth technical knowledge and understanding of local government accounting and performance practice
– Ability to maximise the use of ICT within a financial environment.
– Ability to interpret and present business data, statistics and trends in a meaningful way
To apply for this positon please send a up to date CV to Nikki at STR Group email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.