Finance Assistant- £10.15ph Umbrella- Contract- Bournemouth- Part time 3 days
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in Bournemouth on a contract basis.
The right candidate will be providing customer-focused finance and administration support services using bespoke children’s payment systems to ensure accurate, efficient and timely payments for all services administered.
– To provide administrative support to the Access to Resources Team as required
– Administer regular and ad hoc payments through bespoke finance systems to and external service providers including In-House Foster Carers and Direct Payment recipients.
* Take responsibility for inputting the details of Children’s placements with external Providers onto bespoke finance systems.
* Investigate and resolve finance queries from internal colleagues and service providers in a professional and timely manner.
* Provide financial information and support to internal and external colleagues.
* Undertake the annual closedown of accounts for both Children’s Social Care and Children & Young People Business Units.
* Improve finance processes / procedures by contributing to consultations.
* Plan and advise on payment dates for all providers.
* Maintain databases and filing systems Provide on the job training for staff within Children’s Services on RAISE and any other IT or Financial or admin tasks.
Provide general administration for the Access to Resources Team to include:
Answering telephones, transfer and take messages for the team
Maintaining electronic and paper based filing systems
Preparation of documentation for management meetings
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.