We are currently on the look-out for a positive and driven finance professional to join our team within an established Recruitment Hub, based in Portsmouth. The postholder play an integral part in contributing to the daily finance function.
This role is diverse and will see you carrying out Purchase Ledgers, Sales Invoices and Contractor Payroll on a weekly basis and support and contribute to the ongoing Project Work within the business. Alongside this, there is opportunity for this role to grow, and the right person to undertake greater responsibilities within Management Accounts function.
Key Operational Activities
* ‘Perm’ sales invoices,
* Purchase ledger, expenses and credit cards
* Processing Purchase Orders
* SageX3 clearing – new suppliers, customers, purchase ledger, CIS payments
* Posting sales invoice accruals
* Weekly Contractor Payroll (SagePayroll)
* Monthly process and send CIS statements to Contractors
* Upkeep of all account’s files / digital archiving
* Ad-hoc duties as required
To be suitable for this role, you must have the following:
* High accuracy and attention to detail is essential
* Excel / MS Office literate
* Background working in the finance is desirable
* Team Player! – Driven and willing to learn/take on ad hoc responsibilities within the Finance Team, jump-in and assist others when needed
* Must be able to drive with own car, office has no nearby public transport links.
Working Hours & Holidays
Working Hours are Full-Time, Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:30.
(Early finish on a Friday afternoon – 5pm)
TA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.