Tyne and Wear
South Tyneside, Remote | £11.20ph (Umbrella) | Initial 2 Month Contract | Full Time | Start ASAP
You will be required to support and assist in the provision of an excellent, professional and consistent Corporate Business and Governance service for the business and its associated Companies
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Undertake general support duties such as photocopying, filing, taking messages, dealing with general correspondence etc.
* Maintain filing systems and records, including Information Asset Registers, for the Corporate Business team, ensuring that these are kept up to date
* Process orders/invoices ensuring that delivery matches invoicing
* Arrange meetings and liaise with meeting attendees to confirm meeting arrangements
* Assist in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting paperwork and presentations
* Provide support at meetings, take minutes and co-ordinate action lists
* Monitor shared service mailboxes and take action as directed
* Assist in maintaining the webpages for the Corporate Business teams
* Assist with the development and maintenance of internet and intranet sites for the business and its associated Companies
* Assist with the maintenance of the Company’s performance management system and production of performance information
To be suitable for this position you will need to hold the following:
* Qualifications in Finance (AAT) or HR/OD Ideal
* Experience working within a busy HR/OD/Finance function
* Competent IT Skills with Microsoft Office – in particular Excel
* Experience using HR Systems, Minute Taking and strong numerical skills
* Background in Local Authority or Housing Association
To apply & find out more about this opportunity:
Please send over a copy of your most up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call 02392 315073.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.