Field Accessibility Programme Coordinator – 115008-1
Field Accessibility Programme Coordinator – £54,000 per annum paye – Contract initially until 30th June 2022, view to extend to 18 months – Remote based
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a Field Accessibility Programme Coordinator to support the Director of Accessibility and Field Evangelism, coordinating this global programme with key stakeholders across the business.
* Stakeholder management and local programme support
* Regular status reporting to senior executives in their corporate HQ
* Event management and co-ordination
* Strategy development with HQ and regional marketing leads
* Activity planning and impact reporting with US field evangelist
* Dashboard management in PowerBI
* Organisational skills- reporting experience, documenting the progress against the program
* Stakeholder management
* Programme/project management experience
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.