£45,000 to £55,000
Fully Remote | £45,000-£55,000 per annum | Full-Time | Permanent
With over 90 years collaborative experience and a global footprint to cover 5 major continents of the world, our client is a leader in their field and recognised internationally as the integrated agriculture and food supply chain of choice. As a technology driven and artificial intelligence powered company, specialising in block-chain technology for logistics, they are building operations sustainable for the future and rapidly growing their workforce to create dynamic teams integral to their vision of connecting the global ecosystem and changing the way the world ships.
As External Auditor, you’ll examine financial records and other data to provide businesses, their investors and market regulators with a clear picture of how they’re performing. You’ll also make recommendations for improvement.
* Visit client sites and talk to different levels of management to understand the business and their needs.
* Plan, carry out and in some cases design bespoke audit procedures and tests.
* Attend meetings and interviews staff to gather audit evidence.
* Examine accounts, financial records and other documentation
* Observe stock takes and/or other business procedures.
* Use analytics to assess financial reporting, fraud or operational business risks.
* Prepare or contribute to a final audit report, including making recommendations for improvements to systems or processes.
* Qualified Accountant or relevant auditing qualification – ACCA, AIA, ICAEW
* 5 Years’ experience working as an Internal/external auditor
* Background working in an international, multicultural organisation
* Background working within the supply chain/logistics – advantageous
* 35 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
* 5% Company Pension contribution
* SSP – 28 Weeks sick pay coverage
* Corporate Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Income Protection & Childcare Vouchers
* Maternity Leave (52 Weeks) made up of 26 weeks standard, 26 weeks additional.
* Paternity Leave (4 Weeks) an additional week can be purchased.
If you are interested in this post and wish to apply, please send a copy of your CV to Anna Curtis at Insignis Talent.
Due to the high number of applications received to our roles, we are not always able to provide feedback to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 days of applying, conclude that your application has not been successful this time.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.