Experienced Recruitment Consultant
£30,000 to £40,000
At STR, we pride ourselves on a working environment that promotes excellence throughout. We started with just 3 staff and operated out of premises that reflected the size and age of the operation. Established in 2000 and now with over 150 staff our history and heritage is incredibly important to us and we have never forgotten our roots. We like to think this is what makes us stand out in an industry with limited differentiators. We truly have something for everyone, whether its Life Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Architecture, Built Environment, Infrastructure, Automation, Maritime or Professional Services, we have exciting opportunities for those who aspire to be the best of the best.
What we are looking for
* 3 – 5 years recruitment experience in any market, preferably STEM related. But if not, don’t worry we’ll cross train you!
* Strong business acumen and commercial outlook
* Ability to lead from the front, take initiative and inspire those around you
* Proven financial performance in either contract or permanent recruitment – we fully expect you to know what ‘excellence’ looks like
* Highly competitive with an insatiable will to win and overachieve
* A self-starter who is target / goal oriented with a clear vision of what you want from your career and takes pride in excelling
* Positive, proud, and passionate approach to everything you do
* Able to demonstrate their desire for success, confidence, and self-belief
* Hard working, punctual, and able to work to tight deadlines
* Flexible, adaptable, and able to think outside of the box
What we offer
* £30K-£40K gross salary inclusive of benefits allowance
* Commission up to 30% in both permanent and contract recruitment
* Structured, clear, performance-based career progression opportunities with the ability to fast-track promotions
* Opportunity for further education such as a Business Masters Degree (Msc)
* Chance to grow our next brand – did you know urban and Blackfield are only 3 and 5 years old?
* Scope to travel and work internationally through one of our network offices and brands – we truly are a global recruiter
* Modern, slick, state of the art offices with breakout area, dedicated kitchen, and breakfast club
* Flexible working policy
* Free onsite parking
* Employee of the Month, Quarter, Directors Lunches, Annual Awards, High Achievers Club to exotic destinations and many more rewards / incentives throughout the year
* Long Service award with special work anniversary celebrations
* Milestone Club with money can’t buy experiences
* 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising by one day each year of service capped at 28 days)
* Health care cash plan and optional private health care
* Handcross (Crawley)
* Quay Point (Portsmouth)
UK-wide remote workers – yes you heard that right, we will consider people willing to work from home with paid monthly trips to one of our offices!
If all of this describes you then click apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering email to register your interest.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn – Search STR Careers.
TA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.