£22,300 to £27,900
Executive Personal Assistant
Birmingham | £22,300-£27,900 pa | Permanent | Full Time | Start ASAP
We are recruiting on behalf of a large rail organisation for an Executive PA to assist their Director of Safety & Assurance. The PA will be required to provide executive or senior leadership level administrative and secretarial support to the Director in carrying out their duties effectively and to meet all obligations with both internal and external stakeholders of their programmes.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Assist in all areas of day-to-day duties through the provision of ad-hoc administrative support to ensure the team works effectively.
* Manage and co-ordinate the Executive Director or Senior Leadership Team member’s diary of internal and external meetings, including all professional engagements and any other appointments, liaising with other PAs as required to arrange meetings with the Board and Executive and other key stakeholders to ensure effective use of time.
* Prepare briefing packs, meeting papers and all other documentation, chasing up and co-ordinating responses as required by the Director, to ensure meetings run smoothly.
* Format presentations for use in board and executive meetings to create clear and high impact presentations.
* File all documentation effectively to ensure ease of access as required.
* Manage all travel and accommodation requirements effectively and within guidelines.
* Act as first point of contact for all enquiries for information from the Executive Director, redirecting and responding as appropriate, and ensuring that all other tasks are completed to a high standard as required.
* Update and maintain financial records for the Director on Oracle and using local systems to ensure sound financial management of the Directorate.
* Manage projects as assigned through to completion.
* Actively promote and embed Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work, and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
To be suitable for this position you will need to hold the following:
* Experience of Executive Administration role in rail or similar industry
* Ability to provide in depth support at Executive level.
* Diary management skills with an in depth understanding of the complexities in managing a demanding schedule of engagements.
* Ability in the completion of various administrative tasks such as the preparation of documentation for meetings.
* IT skills including the full use of MS Office suite
Are you interested in this position and feel it is the right role for you?
* To apply, send an up-to-date CV to Anna on firstname.lastname@example.org today!
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.