£45,000 to £52,000
Executive Assistant- £45,000-52,000 per annum- Permanent- London
My Client who is a has released an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Executive Assistant for a CEO in London on a Permanent basis.
The Personal Assistant to the CEO provides support to a busy executive officer with significant internal and external commitments up to ministerial level. This includes, but is not limited to; managing diary time and engagements to maximise the productivity of the CEO; ensuring that communications with the CEO via email, telephone, and letter are received, prioritised, and dealt with as appropriate; and ensuring that the CEO is equipped for all engagements including that briefing notes, papers, and minute taking facilities are available in a timely fashion. The PA to the CEO also takes a role in coordinating across other Exec and SLT PA and Team Admin functions to ensure alignment between the CEO and other Exec diaries and schedules.
Some Key Responsibilities:
* Effective diary management to ensure the most efficient use of the CEO’s time
* Monitor and manage emails that need prioritising and responding to on CEO’s behalf
* Act as a first point of contact and representative for all enquiries for information, dealing with incoming queries and ensuring effective management of access to the CEO
* Proactively manage and coordinate the CEO’s diary of internal and external meetings, including all professional engagements and other appointments
* National and international travel management including short term revisions
* Plan and change a busy schedule, including managing conflicting appointments, liaising with senior colleagues, other PAs and external stakeholders. Document preparation, management and administration
* Forward planning to commission and prepare briefing packs, meeting papers and all other documentation
* Manage correspondence on behalf of the CEO, ensuring letters and responses to letters are recorded, allocated and appropriately responded to.
* Maintain new and existing administrative systems and procedures to ensure the effective provision of support to the CEO
* Attend, participate in and minute meetings, with both internal and external stakeholders, recognising priorities and facilitating follow-up actions
* Managing confidential and sensitive materials
* Work with Corporate Affairs to manage external events and speaking engagements ensuring that speaking notes and presentations are commissioned and prepared on time
Skills or Experience
* Communication skills and ability to act with discretion, tact and diplomacy when representing the CEO with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
* Relationship building skills with the ability to manage and influence a wide variety of stakeholders both internally and across Government and Private Sector.
* Problem solving and dealing with ad-hoc issues whilst also being able to work to specific procedures or protocols
* Ability to take on projects from beginning to end, ensure effective management of the CEO and their office
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.