£18 to £20
Executive Assistant – £18-20 per hour – London- Contract
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in London as a Executive Assistant on a contract basis.
Some key Responsibilities:
– Provide information for SalesDirector/Manager to support the identification of sales opportunities and the development of compelling sales propositions and pitches.
– Proactive in developing market knowledge and insights around key clients, competitors, territory, content or product slate and audience demographics – communicating this information to support of Sales Managers in the identification of sales opportunities and aligning the sales pipeline to key clients for pitch.
– Source and collate market analytics, research & insights and pricing data in support of the development of pitch materials.
– Coordinate the handover of the sale at the conclusion of deal negotiations to the Sales Delivery team; ensure contracts are issued and a smooth transition of the deal to post sales support and asset delivery is achieved – liaising with Sales Managers, Clients and the Sales Delivery team as required.
– Liaise with sales teams to update the weekly sales data with deal information confirmed and pending and provide other management information on sales in the territory/business as required and update relevant sales forecasts with deal information and inputting into sales reporting as required.
They are looking for someone who has experience of dealing with complex administrative tasks.
Ability to cope well under pressure in a busy sales environment.
This position closes Thursday the 23rd at 9am.
To apply please send a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.