£27,000 to £32,000
Executive Assistant -Solihull- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract- £27 to £30k pa
Our client are a large manufacturer looking for an EA to support them from their Solihull site.
The role will involve;
* Dealing with correspondence, managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive diary
* Organising events and conferences
* Supporting with collating data for tasks and deadlines
* Researching, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence managing databases and filing systems
* Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
* Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
* Using a financial awareness to assess reports and data for recommendations and executive summary
* Complete research online, reaching out to external companies to obtain information on a project led basis
* Collating and filing expenses
* Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager and conducting research.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience as executive assistant or personal assistant
* Strong Business Acumen
* Advanced computer skills including MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Strong communicator with excellent professional communication skills
* High levels of self-management and accuracy throughout all projects
* Understanding of sensitive and confidential data requirements
* Driven, self-starter with ability to work independently and manage a broad range of daily
* Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure to get the task completed.
For further information and to apply please contact Victoria at STR on 02392 322309 and email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.