Executive Assistant – 115204-1
Executive Assistant – £50,000 per annum paye – Contract initially until 30th June 2022, likely extension – Can be based in London Paddington or remotely
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires an experienced Executive Assistant to support three Senior Directors who enjoys enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced environment, can be flexible, likes working closely with others, and takes pride in their work.
* Proactively and efficiently manage the complex calendar of the Industry Solutions Growth and Strategy Directors and help prioritise meetings based on business needs
Evening and weekend checks for calendar changes and alerting manager of calendar changes
Ability to look ahead and understand the prioritisation of key objectives and help manage the deliverables or priorities
Assist with all meeting logistics, small to large events and other ad-hoc administrative tasks
Schedule customer, partner, employee meetings, all -hands, off-sites, summits etc.
Plan and coordinate domestic and international travel from end to end for the executive by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling flights, booking other transportation and ensuring adequate time and back-up plans; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations
Reconcile and submit timely expense reports in compliance with their Policy
* Proactively provide administrative and staffing support to the team, including but not limited to space, tracking capital assets, procurement, alias maintenance, headcount management, new/internal onboarding and event management
* Maintain group information with confidentiality and integrity. Use discretion to make decisions within your area of responsibility
* Procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supply, reference materials and facility requests. Manage aliases and support new employee setup (office, equipment, etc.)
* Assist the Business Manager with budget processes, producing reports, planning, managing and tracking operating expenses for the teams, as well as managing, tracking and closing PO’s
* Plan, coordinate and execute team morale events by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving and making adjustment to plans as needed.
* Ability to expand core working hours to accommodate time zones.
Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated work experience in a fast-paced administrative capacity supporting executives. Proactive in anticipating executives’ needs and able to work independently to make administrative decisions and possess executive maturity
Ability to effectively manage a high priority and time sensitive workload with a calm, confident and positive attitude, ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity and have a passion for making managers and organisations great
Demonstrate ability to prioritise and manage complex schedules, as well as prioritise own work and resources to complete projects on time while maneuvering challenges effectively
* Demonstrate diplomacy, ability to interface with a variety of executive levels with smooth and polished manner
* Demonstrated problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail; able to remove barriers to get the job done
* Adaptable and must work successfully in a team environment, building and maintaining effective work relationships with a diverse group of contributors internally and externally. Demonstrate drive and initiative and have positive and professional approach
* Agile in shifting directions in response to changing environment, ability to work effectively under tight time constraints, use good judgment and be a good team builder and negotiator
* Effective written and verbal communications skills required.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.