Executive Assistant – 103303-1
Executive Assistant – £50,000 per annum PAYE – Reading – 18 Month Contract
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires an experienced Executive Assistant to support a Director within one of their teams.
* Calendar management for the Director including negotiating time with multiple business administrators
* Manage and schedule all meetings for the Director and occasionally the team
* Partner closely with the Leader and Business Operations Manager on the Rhythm of the Business, All-Hands meetings and all meeting logistics.
* Assist with the headcount management, org chart maintenance, and distribution/security group ownership and management, expense report submission
* Onboarding management for New Hires joining the team – Ensure hardware is ordered, space is secured and communication with the hiring manager through the onboarding process.
* Coordination and logistical support for onsite and offsite meetings/events including: All-Hands, Morale Events, Team Trainings and Leadership Offsites.
* Partnering with team admins within on space management, headcount, budgets, morale planning, etc.
* Gathering and preparing monthly, quarterly information for scorecards
* Approving expenses for the Director and the team as well as approving access for certain systems for all staff at MS
* Working closely with vendors to ensure everything runs smoothly.
* Relationship building skills, maturity, high degree of self-confidence.
* Ability to react with appropriate urgency to requests.
* Excellent skills in all aspects of planning, cross-group collaboration, communications, analytical capabilities and attention to detail.
* Demonstrated skill of shifting approach in response to the demands of a changing situation.
* Ability to prioritise multiple projects and problem-solving skills and following through on issues in a timely manner.
* Ability to deal with ambiguity, navigate uncertain situations, and drive for clarity.
* Demonstrated ability to manage conflict and drive to win-win solutions.
* Demonstrated strong capability in verbal and written communications skills across a geographically dispersed audience.
* Ability to build effective cross-group working relationships and work collaboratively with people at all levels of the organisation.
* Highly proficient with Microsoft productivity software including: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint (Expert), Teams, Visio, and OneNote
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.