Events Manager – 112539-1
Events Manager – £425 per day PAYE – Contract initially until 30th June 2022 – Reading / remote
Our client is a global technology organisation who is looking for a commercially orientated Events Manager with outstanding project management skills to come join the UK Experiential Team. The Experiential Team leads high-visibility, impactful events and programs to engage customers and partners. Discussing their business needs and how their solutions will make a difference. You will be part of their Central Marketing Team (CMO).
You will be driving awareness, shifting perception and creating demand across their products and solutions for both their commercial and consumer audiences. The UK CMO is responsible for bringing the marketing vision to life, providing the leadership and accountability we need to deliver connected sales and marketing activities, grow our customer base and turn all of our customers into advocates
* Takes ownership of your role in landing the Global Commercial Events Framework, its integration into our broader events strategy and our overall go to market approach
* Engage with senior stakeholders across the UK business to understand customer business goals and desired outcomes. Based on these, make recommendations on to fulfil these goals aligned to the Commercial Events Framework.
* Act as a business partner for the Experiential Marketing Lead and the rest of the CMO organization on where events best fit into the overall customer journey
* Work closely with the data and analytics team to ensure the impact of the Commercial Events Framework is aligned to UK MEI and we are communicating the impact.
* Set expectations for briefing deliverables and ensure timeliness with key stakeholders.
* Work with our creative agency to build innovative experiences aligned to business outcomes, owning ROB aligned to commercial events framework
* Ensure operational excellence and compliance when partnering with external organizations or event organizers
* Conduct post-mortems to verify that expected customer outcomes and impact are achieved. Ensuring links back into the Global Engagement Programmes and Marketing Engagement Index
* Substantial relevant experience in event marketing
* Experience engaging directly with Senior-level executives and sales account teams.
* Proven record of operational excellence with ability to manage multiple engagements simultaneously, demonstrating resourcefulness in resolving issues, ability to prioritize, and detail orientation.
* Foundational understanding of enterprise technology trends such as digital transformation and cloud computing and/or enterprise solutions.
* Exceptional presentation, written communications, and cross-team collaboration skills.
* Experience project managing corporate events
* Experience within or with a large technology corporation
* Experience working alongside 3rd party event organisers and project managing brand delivery
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.