Enforcement Officer – RQ348815
£21 to £22
Enforcement Officer- £21ph Umbrella- Contract- Camden
My client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team on a contract basis in Camden as an Licensing Enforcement Officer.
* Act as an authorised officer and undertake inspections, to plan and carry out enforcement visits and projects, and investigations to enforce the Licensing Act, including tables and chairs licensing and massage and special treatment licensing to ensure legal compliance.
* Respond to complaints made about licensed and unlicensed premises and activities, and liaise with other authorities.
* Take enforcement action in line with enforcement policy, getting written and oral statements under the Police and Criminal Evidence Act; to prepare reports with recommendations, detailing and compiling cases for prosecution; to appear in court as necessary to give evidence in connection with those proceedings which may impact upon the operation of the business and its activities.
* Provide guidance to businesses in line with enforcement policy.
* Ensure all manual and electronic data systems are maintained and updated and to be fully conversant with the systems used within the service team in order that team statistics are accurate and up-to-date.
* Attend committee and other internal meetings as required as well as public meetings to ensure good customer service, and liaise directly with Members about licensing matters.
To apply please send a up to date CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.