EMEA Replenishment Planner
EMEA Replenishment Planner – London Paddington – Full Time – 4 Month Contract – £160pd Limited
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Merchandiser in central London.
This role will involve effectively assorting the right products for the stores; establishing a unique and innovative selection to drive interest and traffic and a selection of products that will drive meaningful increases in revenues and affinity for the stores.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Managing and supporting the execution of all multi-channel Merchandise Replenishment
– Dealing with stock balancing, weeks on hand, and reverse logistics (returns)
– Product launches, planogram sets and promotional inventory allocation
– Managing and supporting cost efficiencies; expedites, case pack allocation and returns
– Managing and maintaining metrics related to in-stock, returns and stock balance
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
– Retail planning or supply chain expertise
– Strong analytical acumen
– Expertise in planning, replenishment and supply chain
– Experience analyzing daily, weekly, and/ or monthly sales data against goals
– Experience in retail planning at a national retailer, preferably within consumer electronics
– Experience of understanding and applying key retail and inventory management concepts (Open to Buy, In-Stock, WOS, turn)
– Exceptional excel skills; managing large amounts of data
The rate for this position is £160pd limited/ umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm.
This is initially a 4 month contract, but there is potential for extension.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Paddington, London.
???????For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on 02392 322312 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.