EMEA Data Insight Consultant
£7,166 to £8,166
EMEA Data Insight Consultant Reading – FTC
STR Group are recruiting for a EMEA Data Insight Consultant for one of the worlds biggest organisations.
We are looking for a passionate Data Insight Consultant to be engaged in innovative digital business transformation projects enabling continuous success at our customers.
* Building upon solid IT project experience a Data Insight Consultant will work with the team, internal collaborators and external partners, to assist our customers in:
* The delivery of high quality project engagements around Microsoft’s SQL Server and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions in various client environments.
* Design and implementation of data warehousing solutions based on Microsoft SQL Server and related products (SQL Server 2005/2008R2/2012/2014/2016, PDW, SQL Azure, APS, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS).
* Performance assessments, optimizations and enhancements of deployed Microsoft Data Warehouse solutions.
* Implementing expected Data Security, high availability and scalability of deployed databases.
* Build, design and develop Corporate Data Platform and Analytics solutions using the latest Microsoft products and technologies on premise and in Azure.
Experience required for the role
The role requires expertise in designing, planning, testing and deploying data warehouse and reporting solutions including the following:
* Highly credible with ability to demonstrate solving business problems with IT solutions.
* Customer focused, results-oriented, proactive, collaborative and confident under pressure.
* Experience in projects involving database migration to SQL Server, developing with SQL Server, implementing Data Models, Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, reporting dashboards, Self-Service BI and Power BI, Big Data, Advanced Analytics