£15 to £17
Maintenance Electricians Required
Our Client, a global leader in the pipeline service industry requires Maintenance Electricians for a minimum of 2 months work at their Edinburgh location, although the work has the potential to go on for longer.
Advantageous for the successful candidate to have experience with:
* Working in a heavy Industrial environment.
* Preventive and reactive maintenance.
* Lockout tag out (LOTO) safety procedure.
* Tracing, diagnosing and rectifying electrical faults.
* Carrying out electrical installation and maintenance work.
* Maintaining and repairing all electrical equipment.
* Accountable for all electrical and general tasks relating to maintenance.
* Maintenance and testing of 3 phase motors and machines.
* Inspection and Testing.
For further information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.