Education Partner Development Manager – 91968-1
Education Partner Development Manager – Reading – Contract until 30 June 2020 – £65,000 per annum PAYE
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires an Education Partner Development Manager to focus on their channel partners that serve breadth Education customers in the UK (predominantly schools), and be responsible for helping their existing partners meet customer needs more effectively and developing their partner ecosystem to deliver new solutions that have even greater impact in UK Education. The successful candidate needs to be able to work independently, spending a lot of time with their partners, helping build plans to deliver strong results for them and the partner.
* Manage top Partner focused on UK Schools market
* Ensure they have strong, shared plans to grow adoption of their Classroom tools and Cloud Services.
* Build partner capability to ensure customer deployment and adoption, including teacher training, CPD and certification
* Develop the breadth of the Schools channel
* Work with Indirect partners to ensure we develop and support the full breadth of the Partner channel working with schools.
* Identify and work with new partners to their Education Channel
* Look for potential new routes to market for their technologies
* Work to maximise incentives and partner programmes for UK Partners.
* Work alongside our Education and Commercial Partner and Device Partner teams to bring the best of all teams to support partner success
* Ensure that their marketing is connecting to our partners effectively
* Manage communications and readiness for their partners, helping them stay current and sell, deploy and enable usage of our technology
* Provide clear, regular feedback to the Education leadership team regarding partner issues, risk and opportunities for growth
* Optimise incentive and rebate programmes through the channel
* 75% travel
* Knowledge of education sector
* Experience of selling cloud based products and services not just hardware
* Understands complex/large business
* Channel sales or business development background
* Channel experience in the technology sector
* Ability to enable partners to drive customer digital transformation in a highly competitive environment with proven ability to successfully anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions and address competitive threats
* Strong communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort in both large and small audiences.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.