£150 to £175
Tywford Office/ Remote | 18 Month Contract | Full Time | £150 Day | Start ASAP |
Our client is a one-of-a-kind game studio where we create the kind of games the world doesn’t have, games that are uniquely Rare! Working here offers opportunities unlike anywhere else. You’ll be providing players with unforgettable shared experiences in games loved by millions worldwide. Our most successful game launched in 2018, is still going strong – and alongside that we’re busy creating our next magical world, Announced in 2019 to a global audience.
We strive to make HQ an amazing place to work, embracing a culture of respect and building a supportive environment for our developers. Our custom-built Twycross studio is situated in the beautiful English countryside, surrounded by woodland and wildlife, with plenty of room for us to grow. Studio benefits are catered to making life easier for staff, including flexible working, mental health initiatives and free events for employees and their families.
By joining us, you’ll be joining one of the finest studios in the industry with support from the wider BIG Game Studios network. We’re always on the lookout for exceptional people who can bring their expertise and unique thinking to help make our team even stronger!
As we build out an ever-growing capability with our current games, we want to leverage our data further to build out a more robust, long term strategy about all the economies within our most popular game. This role will bring experience and clarity to our monetization experience and teams, enabling us to further improve and enrich the player experience.
* Build and create understanding of our in-game economies and share insights across the teams
* Partner deeply with the Monetization team delivering critical analyses and insight generation including:
* Balancing of in game economies, building long term retention and engagement
* Develop reporting to show sources and sinks and spot opportunities for the team to maximize their impact
* Start helping the team get predictive about their capabilities and potential opportunities
* Partner with rest of the analytics team to garner deeper insights
* Own and create clarity for the analytic roadmap and needs of the team
Skills, Experience & Qualifications required:
* Experience analysing economies
* Excel data manipulation/presentation
* SQL/Python/R skills
* Strong Power BI dashboard experience
* Strong Excel skills
* Communication and organisational skills
* Interest in gaming desirable
Are you interested in this opportunity and wish to apply or find out more?
Send your CV and Covering Letter over to Anna at STR Group on firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.