E-Sourcing Advisor – London – 6 Month contract – £440 per day inside IR35 (umbrella) – start date ASAP.
Active SC Clearance required.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Officer to support the category team in the management and processing of procurements for goods, services and works through the e-sourcing platform.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
* E-system Management: Administering and processing tenders onto the e-sourcing system (publishing PIN / Contract Notices, administering tender documents, assisting with tender evaluations, moderations and award) ensuring complete and accurate data is recorded that ensures compliance with procurement regulations.
* Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
* Act as the main point of contact for internal and external customers for general advice and query resolution.
* Produce accurate ad-hoc reports to contribute to the production of ESND category reporting, returns and documents.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
* Experience of the management of large repairs and maintenance contracts of varying financial levels.
* Experience of maintenance programmes utilising a prescriptive programme such as SFG20 or CIBSE Guide M.
* Experience of triage management, offering advice and guidance to a service desk.
* Experience of managing a team within repairs and maintenance.
* Demonstrates a broad knowledge of commercial/financial acumen within repairs and maintenance.
36 hours a week Full time, Monday – Friday.
Additional checks will be required on application.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.