E-commerce Marketing Specialist – 104682-1
E-commerce Marketing Specialist – £40,000 per annum PAYE – 18 Month Contract – Based remotely/London Paddington
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires an E-commerce Marketing Specialist to work within one of the fastest growing and exciting areas of technology and consumer audience.
* Coordinating store updates with the UK and Ireland Digital Stores team, other members of the Site Merchandising team and other key stakeholders including global Category Managers and Site Experimentation leads.
* Planning how promotions are executed on the UK and Ireland storefront – including deal configuration options, on-store marketing placements and messaging.
* Leading Commercial categories.
* Planning and analysing the impact of changes to banner placements on key store pages.
* Planning and analysing the effect of different sales strategies on the site and comparing with results from other regions.
* Managing and prioritising multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
* Supporting the overall site vision and ensuring a quality customer experience, while focusing on project goals and delivery dates.
* Providing clear communication to stakeholders.
* Site merchandising / e-commerce experience
* Experience doing localisation
* Experience with site optimisation / experimentation tool
* Experience working in e-commerce / online marketing
* Excellent project management, organisational and communication skills.
* Strong computer skills.
* High attention to detail.
* Self-starter and a proactive problem solver with a drive to achieve results.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.