£134 to £135
Document Controller – Romford – 6 months Contract – Full-Time – £134.45 – Umbrella
STR Group Services are working with a leading Transport Infrastructure client based in Romford and we are recruiting for a Document Controller on a 6 months contract, on a Full-Time basis.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have the following experience and skills;
*Experience of document control within an engineering context
*Advanced use of Microsoft office
*Relevant successful experience of document control processes and techniques
The Successful candidate will provide a document control service, maintain effective control of all programme/project documentation, consistent with national standards and processes. Administer non-specialist project information systems.
· Establish and maintain document control processes and storage soft and hard copy media.
· Monitor so that the programme and project teams comply with document control processes and procedures.
· Control information flows with external suppliers in accordance with document control requirements.
· Ensuring documentation is managed and controlled via the company’s system.
· Supporting the team with managing their own documents, assessing the quality of supplier submissions and distributing these to the team
Pay for this position is £134.45 per day: Umbrella
For more information on this exciting position, please contact Louise Nixon on 02392 322364 or send your CV on email including a cover letter to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.