Digital Sales Manager
£40,000 to £43,000
Digital Sales Manager- £42,000 per annum- 8 Month contract- London Paddington
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team. They are looking for someone based in London Paddington office, a self-starter, organised project manager with a can-do attitude; someone who is energised in working with other ecommerce, familiar with data and digital marketing analysis in a dynamic online business environment.
The Successful candidate will lead the business review process across the region, to drive impactful actions to grow their online sales of Surface, Gaming Hardware, PCs, Mix Reality, AI and related accessories across their Digital Store fronts.
* Manage the business review process which drives impactful actions weekly, monthly for the Microsoft digital stores business across Europe, Middle East and Africa region
* Project manage the efforts of building business cases on new business or market/product expansion by collecting market insights from subject matter experts or 3rd party researches. Collaborate across different functions and drive delivery milestones across the team.
* Facilitate business planning events for Corp executives and in-market attendees, including the management of event logistics, agenda and recap of key takeaways
* Support the analysis of business scorecard and assessment of key performance indicators to accelerate the growth of the client stores business and expansion of their e-commerce platform
* Weekly analysis of customer feedback through post-sales survey and reporting dashboard (PowerBI) to inform Store leads on top issues
This role closes on Wednsdaythe 16th of October at 2pm.
To apply please send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.